Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk (undisclosed) returned to practice Thursday.
Kirk missed a few days with a "minor deal," but he's back in action now. Kirk, along with second-round rookie Rondale Moore, could have an opportunity to seize a role in starting three-wide sets, depending on the status of veterans Larry Fitzgerald and A.J. Green. Kirk caught 48 passes on 79 targets for 621 yards and a career-high 12.9 yards per catch last season. The former second-round pick also doubled his career touchdown total, catching 6 scores in 14 games. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Kirk currently isn't being taken in standard 12-team drafts.
Kirk is currently the WR78 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 50.6 catches on 79.9 targets for 593.6 yards and 3.50 touchdowns.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021