Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay left Tuesday's practice early with an apparent leg injury.
There was no official designation for the star wide receiver's injury, but it appeared to be a leg injury in the hamstring area. We'll see what the word is regarding his status, but it wasn't a good sign - Golladay played in just 5 games last season due to injuries. For now, expect Sterling Shepard to jump into the de-facto WR1 role at camp, and Kadarius Toney and John Ross could be in line for added work.
Our models currently project Golladay for 80.97 catches on 140.50 targets for 1,134.84 yards and 6.10 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021