Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation
Chicago Bears running back Tarik Cohen is not particularly close to being activated off the Physically Unable to Perform to list.
That's what head coach Matt Nagy told reporters, using the phrase "weeks away" to describe the running back's status. Cohen is coming off an ACL tear suffered in Week 3 of the 2020 season. His availability for the start of the regular season isn't guaranteed, so his status should be one to monitor over the next couple weeks. Damien Williams and Khalil Herbert should be in line for more work until Cohen returns.
Our models currently project Cohen for 177.62 yards on 40.78 carries with 1.13 touchdowns. They also earmark him for 42.21 catches on 59.05 targets for 297.06 yards and 2.03 scores.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) active for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) could miss an additional "week or two" September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021