Calvin Ridley has had "no setbacks" after offseason surgery
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley is fully healthy after undergoing minor foot surgery in the offseason.
Ridley, one of the NFL's major breakout receivers of the 2020 NFL season, had to have a minor foot injury repaired via surgery over the offseason. While foot problems can often be a cause for concern in receivers, Ridley has already been practicing at full speed in the Falcons' early training camps and should be fully ready for the 2021 season.
With Julio Jones out of town, Ridley could have an incredible fantasy season on the horizon. Our models currently project him to finish as the WR5 in fantasy football, with 1,507.2 receiving yards and 8.8 touchdowns on 106.6 receptions off of 165.3 targets. The sky is the limit for Ridley this season.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021
- Mike Davis expected to be Falcons' feature back August 13th, 2021