Football Team's Antonio Gibson (turf toe) has bounced back this offseason
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson (turf toe) has reportedly bounced back from the injury that plagued his rookie season.
Gibson put up a legendary, three-touchdown Thanksgiving-day performance in his rookie season, but unfortunately picked up a stubborn turf toe injury in the process. While the injury reportedly nagged him even through OTA's this spring, the second-year back is feeling healthy now and looking good in Washington's training camp so far.
Gibson, who somehow handled just 77 touches during his two-year stint at Memphis, is already shaping up to be one of the potentially-elite running backs for fantasy football in his second season; all reports out of Football Team camp this offseason have indicated that the sophomore is healthy and primed for a heavy workload. He's currently the RB11 in numberFire's projections for the 2021 season.
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (ankle) sidelined against Rams, Jacob Eason now under center September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021
- Washington confirms Taylor Heinicke as Thursday starter September 13th, 2021