Marquise Brown out for Ravens with hamstring injury
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown suffered a hamstring injury that's more significant than originally believed, per head coach John Harbaugh.
Brown left practice early last Thursday with the injury and Harbaugh hasn't provided a timeline on how long he might be out. Brown's absence could allow Rashod Bateman to seize a larger role in Baltimore's passing game heading into the season. Sammy Watkins and Mark Andrews also stand to benefit if Brown's injury lingers, and there could be more snaps for the likes of Devin Duvernay, Miles Boykin, and Tylan Wallace.
Brown is currently the WR47 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings and our models expect him to lead all Ravens receivers with 98.1 targets, 60.4 receptions, 781.4 yards, and 6.38 touchdowns. Among the 131 receivers with at least 50 targets last season, Brown ranked 55th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins leads Ravens with 8 targets, 96 yards September 14th, 2021