Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans
Houston Texans wide receiver Randall Cobb could be dealt to the Green Bay Packers soon, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
The Packers seem to have reconciled their differences with disgruntled MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers, and this would appear to be a move meant to placate him. Rodgers and Cobb spent many a season together in Green Bay back in the day, and it seems as though a reunion is in the cards. Keep an eye out for updates on this situation. Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Amari Rodgers would likely see less work in the event of a Cobb trade, while Cobb's departure could open up possibilities for Anthony Miller and Keke Coutee.
For the time being, our models project Cobb for 35.18 catches on 52.55 targets for 463.02 yards and 2.53 touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021