Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney has been activated off the team's reserve/COVID-19 list.
Toney was set to begin training camp on the shelf due to the novel coronavirus, but he's been cleared to return to the team just in time for the start of team activities. That's a good break for the rookie, who figures to have a decent role with the team immediately before hopefully growing into a larger workload. Toney could slot in fourth on the initial wide receiver depth chart, in front of veteran John Ross.
Our models currently project Toney for 21.47 catches on 34.58 targets for 257.02 yards and 1.10 touchdowns.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (ankle) sidelined against Rams, Jacob Eason now under center September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Tyrod Taylor (leg) sidelined for Texans in Week 2; Davis Mills filling in September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021