Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard (Achilles) is not participating in practices at training camp, according to the Tampa Bay Time's Rick Stroud.
Howard is still recovering from an Achilles injury that ended his 2020 season. He is at camp, but not yet able to participate in practice. With the start of the season still more than six weeks away, Howard still has plenty of time to rejoin the team and be ready for their Week 1 showdown with the Dallas Cowboys on September 9th.
Howard is the TE48 in numberFire's preseason fantasy projections.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021