Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list
New York Giants tight end Kyle Rudolph was placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list to begin training camp.
This comes after initial reports stated Rudolph was expected to be ready to start camp. It's unclear if a setback occurred, or if the Giants are simply taking a more cautious approach with the veteran tight end. Should Rudolph be forced to miss time, Kaden Smith could see a more prominent role behind starter Evan Engram.
Our models project Rudolph for 12.01 catches on 17.23 targets for 109.86 yards and 0.89 touchdowns.
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021