Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason
New Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford has been "better than advertised" according to head coach Sean McVay.
While the full quote given isn't quite safe-for-work, it's clear that the Rams and McVay are excited about life post-Jared Goff. And while Stafford may not have a true alpha receiver like Calvin Johnson to throw to in Los Angeles, he will be playing alongside arguably the strongest receiver group of his career and in a more quarterback-friendly offense than he ever experienced in Detroit.
Our models currently project Stafford to finish the 2021 season with 295 fantasy points, good for the QB13 spot in fantasy football. We have him slated for 401 completions on 605 attempts (66.3%) with 31 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Cowboys expect Amari Cooper (ankle) practicing by mid-August July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers plans to play for Packers this season July 26th, 2021
- Michael Carter tabbed 'eventual 1A' for Jets backfield July 26th, 2021
- Marlon Mack (Achilles) '100 percent' at Colts camp July 26th, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Rams' Cam Akers out for season with torn Achilles July 20th, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021