Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss"
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Rondale Moore impressed the team's coaching staff during minicamp with his ability to make defenders miss.
"He's going to be a guy that's going to be fun to try to draw stuff up for, and see how many times we can get it to him," said head coach Kliff Kingsbury. That second bit should excite fantasy managers that play in point-per-reception leagues, as Moore was one of the most prolific pass-catchers at the collegiate level in recent years. He has the potential to be a high-volume receiver for a Cardinals offense missing reliable pieces behind DeAndre Hopkins.
As a true freshman at Purdue, Moore handled 135 touches, taking them for 1,471 yards and scoring 14 touchdowns. Our current projections have him going for 54 receptions, 668 yards, and 4 scores in his rookie season. With Kyler Murray's low average depth target, Moore could be in for a huge NFL debut.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021