Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins is "markedly more explosive" this summer, per offensive coordinator Brian Callahan.
Higgins finished second on the Bengals in targets (108) just behind Tyler Boyd (110) last season but he led the team in receiving yards (908) and touchdowns (6). First-rounder Ja'Marr Chase will fill the void left by A.J. Green, but Higgins is ripe for a second-year leap if Joe Burrow is under center.
Higgins is the WR22 in numberFire's preseason rankings and our models project him to lead the team in targets (134.8) by a small margin ahead of Chase (127.4) and Boyd (126.3). He is expected to finish the year with 86.1 catches for 1,143.1 yards, and 6.7 touchdowns.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals looking for even production among receivers July 14th, 2021
- Bengals believe C.J. Uzomah has 50-catch potential July 14th, 2021
- Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Bengals hoping Joe Mixon improves in pass protection for 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021