Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game
Baltimore Ravens running back J.K. Dobbins has reportedly made strides in the passing game heading into the 2021-22 season.
The Ravens have reportedly made it a point of emphasis this offseason to get their running backs involved in the passing game. Dobbins has made a "good number" of catches during OTAs and is progressing well in his development in that area of his game. In his rookie season, Dobbins caught 18 of 24 targets for 120 yards and no touchdowns. Consistent involvement in the passing game, combined with the Ravens utilizing their running backs through the air more often, would be a positive development for Dobbins' fantasy outlook this season.
numberFire's models project Dobbins for 1,205.1 rushing yards, 31.5 receptions, 251.1 receiving yards, and 12.9 total touchdowns this season. He is the RB17 in our preseason projections.
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Cowboys expect Amari Cooper (ankle) practicing by mid-August July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers plans to play for Packers this season July 26th, 2021
- Michael Carter tabbed 'eventual 1A' for Jets backfield July 26th, 2021
- Marlon Mack (Achilles) '100 percent' at Colts camp July 26th, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Sammy Watkins 'best receiver' at Ravens' camp June 21st, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021