Russell Wilson excited for Seahawks' new "super complex" offense
Seattle Seahawks quarter back Russell Wilson is reportedly excited and "all in" learning the team's new offense, according to The News Tribune's Gregg Bell.
Wilson told reporters earlier this month that first-time offensive coordinator Shane Waldron's offense is "super complex" and includes more varied formations. Wilson said, "We are going to be able to move people around. We are going to do everything that we want to.". He also noted that the offense would be up-tempo, stating that "the tempo part of it is something that is real".
numberFire's models project Wilson for 4,403 passing yards and 35.88 passing touchdowns this season on 596.1 attempts. He is the QB6 in our preseason projections.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Carroll: Gerald Everett will be "real threat" in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Russell Wilson excited for Seahawks' new "super complex" offense June 13th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021