Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp
New York Giants tight end Kyle Rudolph is preparing to be ready for the start of 2021 training camp.
Rudolph was mostly sidelined during the minicamp sessions that have taken place this week after he underwent foot surgery this offseason. However, despite the procedure, it seems as though he'll be a full-go when the team meets back up later next month to prepare for the upcoming season. Rudolph figures to be the TE2 on the roster behind Evan Engram, and it'll be up to Jason Garrett to decide how often he runs two-tight end sets.
Our models currently project Rudolph for 11.96 catches on 17.23 targets for 111.05 yards and 0.89 touchdowns.
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) has chance to be ready for Giants' opener July 27th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley remains without timetable for return to field July 10th, 2021
- Giants' Jason Vosler sitting on Friday July 9th, 2021