Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract
According to Josina Anderson, the New York Giants have reportedly signed wide receiver Kenny Golladay to a four-year deal.
Golladay will reportedly join the Giants after his recent visit to New York. Utilizing Pro Football Focus' offensive ratings, the 27-year old immediately upgrades New York's receiving group as their highest ranked wideout in 2020 with a 81.6 mark.
Expect Golladay to play a primary downfield role after the former third round pick averaged 2.4 yards per route run and 14.7 yards per target on 150 pass snaps last season.
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021