Patriots sign former 49er Kendrick Bourne
The New England Patriots have agreed to terms with free agent wide receiver Kendrick Bourne on a 3-year, $22.5 million deal, Ian Rapoport reports.
Bourne entered the league as an undrafted free agent, but managed to carve out an important role in the San Francisco 49ers' offense in his four season with the team. While Bourne's season-long numbers won't jump off the page, he was a strong contributor in Kyle Shanahan's offenses with the 49ers.
Bourne will now compete with fellow free-agent-signings Jonnu Smith and Nelson Agholor for the Patriots' top pass-catching role in 2021. He posted a strong 9 yards per target and a career-high 667 receiving yards in 2020.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020