Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have re-signed Rob Gronkowski to a 1-year, $10 million contract.
Gronk was willing to retire in New England, but a year in Tampa Bay appears to have given him new life. Fresh off yet another Super Bowl win with Tom Brady, Gronk will now return to Tampa Bay and try to run it back in 2021.
It had certainly seemed like we had seen the last of Gronk following the 2018 season, but Gronk's 2020 season in Tampa Bay certainly showed the future Hall of Famer still had some juice in the tank. Gronk finished 2020 with near-career-lows in most receiving categories, but was still critical for Brady in the playoffs, posting a 6-62-2 receiving line in the Super Bowl. He will likely remain a touchdown-or-bust tight end for fantasy leagues in 2021.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021