Chiefs put Demarcus Robinson on COVID-19 list
The Kansas City Chiefs placed wide receiver Demarcus Robinson on the reserve/COVID-19 list due to close contact, per multiple reports.
The Chiefs also moved backup center Daniel Kilgore to the COVID-19 list. Robinson and Kilgore were both reportedly placed there as a result of contact tracing, so they have enough time to be cleared for Sunday's Super Bowl against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Mecole Hardman and Byron Pringle could be in line for more snaps if Robinson is unavailable and Sammy Watkins (calf) remains hobbled.
Robinson is registering a 67.7 percent offensive snap share this postseason but only a 3.9 percent target share. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Chiefs are 3.0-point favorites over the Buccaneers.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021