Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown
According to The Athletic, the Los Angeles Rams are "unlikely to bring back" impending free agent running back Malcolm Brown.
It appears the Rams are ready to roll with Cam Akers and Darrell Henderson as their top two running backs after Malcom Brown was utilized mostly in a backup passing down role. According to Pro Football Focus' offensive rating, Brown ranked third among the active backs with a 57.8 mark while Henderson and Akers finished with 80.4 and 75.7 respective ratings.
In 495 offensive snaps during the 2020 regular season, Brown produced 419 yards, 5 rushing touchdowns, 16 forced missed tackles, and 12 explosive runs.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021