Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (chest) is questionable to return to Sunday's NFC Championship game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Jones suffered a chest injury during Sunday's clash with the Buccaneers and is now questionable to return. Jamaal Williams will handle the majority of the touches out of the Packers' backfield while Jones is sidelined.
Jones recorded 6 carries for 27 rushing yards and 4 receptions on 6 targets for 7 receiving yards before exiting the game.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021
- Green Bay's David Bakhtiari (knee) will miss remainder of 2020 season December 31st, 2020