Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) unlikely to play Sunday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Le'Veon Bell (knee) is not likely to play in today's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Bell injured his knee during the Chiefs' nail-biting win over the Cleveland Browns last week and wasn't able to practice during the week leading up to today's game. He's a longshot to play, and would likely be limited if he can suit up.
The team may not have Bell for Sunday's AFC Championship game, but will likely have Clyde Edwards-Helaire returning from the hip injury that's sidelined him since the end of the season. Our models currently project Edwards-Helaire to lead the Chiefs' backfield and to tally 11.2 fantasy points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021