Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) listed as questionable on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive back Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) is a game-time decision for Sunday's NFC Championship matchup against the Green Bay Packers.
Winfield Jr's status against the Packers is trending in the wrong direction after the Buccaneers' defensive back was unable to participate in Friday's practice with an ankle injury suffered on Thursday. Expect Mike Edwards to play more snaps at the safety positions if Winfield Jr. is inactive on Sunday.
Per Pro Football Focus on 25 coverage snaps this postseason, Edwards has allowed three receptions for 37 yards on four targets while Winfield Jr. has allowed two receptions for 31 yards on three targets in 88 coverage snaps.
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021