Ronald Jones (groin) not listed on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones (groin) is available for Sunday's NFC Championship contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Jones' full practice on Friday is a great sign after participating in limited sessions with a groin injury. In a committee role with Leonard Fournette, our models project Jones to score 8.8 FanDuel points on Sunday.
Jones' current projection includes 9.9 rushing attempts for 45.4 yards and 1.4 receptions for 10.6 yards.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021