Kansas City's Le'Veon Bell (knee) DNP on Friday, questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship
Kansas City Chiefs running back Le'Veon Bell (knee) is questionable to play in Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Buffalo Bills.
Bell is listed as questionable after missing all of this week's practices with a knee injury. Expect Darrel Williams to play a key role against a Buffalo unit allowing 21.2 FanDuel points per game to running backs this regular season if Bell or Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) is inactive on Sunday.
Williams' current projection includes 6.9 rushing attempts for 28.8 yards and 1.3 receptions for 9.9 yards.
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021