Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) was not seen at Thursday's practice during the portion open to the media.
Brown is reportedly dealing with a knee injury that is "not serious," so he should be able to get in some reps at practice ahead of Sunday's NFC Championship Game against the Green Bay Packers. Tyler Johnson and Scotty Miller would be in line for more work if Brown is inactive or on a snap count.
numberFire's models project Brown for 6.6 targets and 8.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has added the second-fewest Reception Net Expected Points per target among Buccaneers wideouts since making his team debut in Week 9. The Packers allowed the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position during the regular season.
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021