Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs (oblique) started the week with a limited practice for Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Bills have been limiting Diggs' reps throughout the playoffs, so this isn't anything new. He cleared 100 yards in each of the first two games, totaling 14 catches on 20 targets for 234 yards and 2 touchdowns. The Chiefs held Diggs to 6 catches for 46 yards and a touchdown on 8 targets when the two teams faced back in Week 6.
numberFire's models project Diggs for 11.2 targets and 16.3 FanDuel points in the Conference Championship round. That is the most targets and second-most FanDuel points projected among wide receivers playing in Sunday's games.
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021