Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
According to head coach Andy Reid, Thursday's designation will be key because today's session was a light practice. Expect Darrel Williams to lead Kansas City's backfield if Edwards-Helaire is inactive against a Bills' defense allowing 18.9 FanDuel points per game to running back this regular season.
In last week's win with Edwards-Helare inactive, Williams logged 17 touches for 94 scrimmage yards and a 79% offensive snap percentage.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021