Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game
Green Bay Packers running back AJ Dillon could play in the team's NFC Championship Game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Dillon left Saturday's win over the Los Angeles Rams early with a quadriceps injury, and it's unclear if he'll be able to suit up one week later. Head coach Matt LaFleur said that he's "hopeful" the rookie rusher will be able to go, but it'll likely take a full week of practice before they can make a determination on his status.
Our models currently project Dillon for 17.2 rushing yards, 1.9 receiving yards, 0.1 total touchdowns and 2.8 FanDuel points.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021
- Green Bay's David Bakhtiari (knee) will miss remainder of 2020 season December 31st, 2020