Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee) has been ruled out of Sunday's playoff showdown with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
As expected, Hill has been downgraded to out with a knee injury and will not play on Sunday. Hill's absence, combined with Latavius Murray being ruled out, clears the way for Alvin Kamara to see a large workload against Tampa Bay on Sunday night and should lock Drew Brees into all the Saints' redzone plays. Our models expect him to see 17.5 carries and 5.4 receptions on Sunday.
Kamara's projection against the Buccaneers includes 81.3 rushing yards, 43.0 receiving yards, 1.21 touchdowns, and 22.4 FanDuel points.
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021