Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) facing an "uphill battle" to play Sunday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) is reportedly facing an "uphill battle" to play in today's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Edwards-Helaire was able to put in some limited work in practice this week, but hip injuries are tricky and the young back is now trending towards missing another game. The 2020 first-round pick hasn't played since the team's Week 15 win over the New Orleans Saints.
If Edwards-Helaire cannot suit up for today's game, Le'Veon Bell, Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson would likely form a rotation and share the workload today.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Chiefs plan to sign Ronald Jones to one-year deal March 27th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling reportedly signs a 3-year deal with Kansas City March 24th, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs and Tyreek Hill working on four-year contract extension March 6th, 2022
- Chiefs' Noah Gray (ankle) questionable to return versus Bengals January 30th, 2022
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) out for Week 17's game against Chargers January 1st, 2021