Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) will not play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Kupp will miss Los Angeles' Divisional playoff matchup with a knee injury. Expect Josh Reynolds and Van Jefferson to see more snaps against a Packers' defense allowing 25.5 FanDuel points per game to wideouts this regular season.
Reynolds' current projection includes 4.2 receptions for 53.6 yards on 6.9 targets while Jefferson's expectation stands at 2.8 receptions for 35.0 yards on 4.4 targets.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021