Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills
According to Adam Schefter, Baltimore Ravens running back Mark Ingram will be a healthy scratch for Saturday's playoff contest against the Buffalo Bills
Ingram will miss his second straight playoff game for coaching decision reasons. J.K. Dobbins and Gus Edwards will handle backfield touches against a Bills' unit allowing 21.2 FanDuel points per game to running backs this regular season.
numberFire's models currently project Dobbins and Edwards to score 9.8 and 6.9 FanDuel points respectively on Saturday.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020