Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay
New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill (knee) is questionable for Sunday's playoff clash with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Hill was upgraded to limited on Friday after back-to-back DNPs to open the week. If Hill is ruled out, Drew Brees would be under center for all of New Orleans' red zone plays, and Alvin Kamara would have less competition for carries inside the five-yard line.
The Saints are 3.0-point favorites over the Buccaneers on Sunday. Their implied team total of 27.5 points is the second-highest team total on the four-game Saturday-Sunday main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021