Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) is questionable to play in Sunday's playoff contest against the Cleveland Browns.
According to head coach Andy Reid, Edwards-Helaire "is making progress" despite consecutive non-participations on Thursday and Friday. Expect Le'Veon Bell to see more work on early downs with Darrel Williams playing in passing situations if Kansas City's rookie running back is ruled out on Sunday.
Bell's current projection includes 8.6 rushing attempts for 34.7 yards and 1.7 receptions for 13.0 yards while Williams' expectation stands at 7.4 rushing attempts for 31.2 yards and 1.7 receptions for 13.1 yards.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021