Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (knee) is questionable for Saturday's playoff contest against the Green Bay Packers.
According to head coach Sean McVay, Kupp "could still play against the Packers without practicing." "We'll be smart, they won't practice," said McVay when asked about his receiver's status. "We're going to get them as much treatment as possible and see what their game status looks like after we kind of get through the day."
Despite recent non-participations, Kupp is still expected to play against a Packers' unit allowing 25.5 FanDuel points per game to wideouts this season. Our models currently project Kupp to score 11.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,100.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021