Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku did not practice on Thursday ahead of the Divisional Round game against the Kansas City Chief.
This makes two straight absences in practice for Njoku. While he hasn't played a huge role for the Browns as of late - he's firmly 3rd on the tight end depth chart behind Austin Hooper and Harrison Bryant - he still has a unique skillset that could help stretch the field against the Chiefs secondary. Keep an eye on his status over the next couple days.
Our models project Njoku for 1.4 catches, 15.9 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.1 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021