Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow (knee) is planning to begin the next phase of his rehab from November's season-ending ACL injury in mid-February.
Burrow is progressing steadily through his rehab process and is eyeing February for the next phase, which includes a return to throwing the football. He described his knee as being at "15%" adding, "there is obviously a long road ahead and there are opportunities for setbacks along the road, but as far as right now, it's looking as good as it could for where I am at in the rehab process." Burrow also said that he is currently "on pace" to complete his recovery in 9 months' time and be available for the start of the 2021 season.
Burrow finished his rookie season with 264 completions on 404 attempts for 2,688 passing yards, 13 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions, with 37 rush attempts for 142 rushing yards and 3 rushing touchdowns.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals looking for even production among receivers July 14th, 2021
- Bengals believe C.J. Uzomah has 50-catch potential July 14th, 2021
- Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Bengals hoping Joe Mixon improves in pass protection for 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021