Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints
Chicago Bears wide receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle) will not play in Sunday's playoff contest against the New Orleans Saints.
Mooney will miss Chicago's Wild Card matchup after the Bears' rookie suffered an ankle injury in Week 17. Expect Anthony Miller to see more snaps against a Saints' unit allowing 29.7 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this season.
Miller's current projection includes 2.4 receptions for 27.2 yards on 3.9 targets.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021