Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo
Indianapolis Colts defensive tackle DeForest Buckner (ankle) will play in Saturday's playoff game against the Buffalo Bills.
Buckner is officially available against the Bills despite an ankle injury. The Colts' star defensive tackle needs a big performance against a Buffalo offensive line allowing a 20.4% pressure rate if Indianapolis hopes to pull the upset on Saturday.
On 751 snaps this season, Buckner has produced 30 stops, 10 sacks, and 53 total pressures.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021