Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore
Tennessee Titans offensive guard Rodger Saffold (ankle) is available for Sunday's playoff contest against the Baltimore Ravens.
Safford will play in Tennessee's Wild Card showdown against the Ravens after a limited participation on Friday. On 872 snaps this season, the Titans' left guard has graded best as a run blocker, recording the fourth highest Pro Football run blocking grade among interior offensive lineman. Safford's presence should aid Derrick Henry's production against a Ravens' unit allowing 19 FanDuel points per game to running backs.
Our models currently project Henry to rush for 108.0 yards on 21.2 attempts.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions December 21st, 2020