Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (knee) is questionable for Sunday's Wild Card game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Penny was added to the injury report on Friday and is now considered questionable to face the Rams on Sunday. Our models had projected Penny to handle 2.1 touches against the Rams. If he is unable to play, DeeJay Dallas could see some action as Seattle's third option behind Chris Carson and Carlos Hyde.
The Seahawks are 3.0-point favorites over the Rams on Sunday. Their implied team total of 22.75 points is the seven-highest team total on the 'Sat-Sun' main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021