Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints
Chicago Bears wide receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle) is listed as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card playoff contest against the New Orleans Saints.
Mooney's status is unclear after Chicago's rookie wideout was unable to practice this week with an ankle injury. Expect Anthony Miller to see more volume against a Saints' unit allowing 29.7 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers if Mooney is limited or ruled out.
Mooney's current projection includes 3.2 receptions for 35.6 yards on 5.1 targets.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021