Terry McLaurin (ankle) returns to Football Team practice
Washington Football Team wide receiver Terry McLaurin (ankle) returned to practice on Wednesday.
McLaurin was held out of Tuesday's practice but he will continue to play through his ankle issue in Saturday night's Wild Card matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He averaged 8.9 targets during the regular season and never drew fewer than 6 in a game. Alex Smith (calf) also returned to practice on Wednesday.
McLaurin is the WR7 numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings for the Wild Card round and has a salary of $7,100 on FanDuel's Saturday slate. The Buccaneers ranked 19th in the regular season in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position, but finished with the seventh-best pass defense in numberFire's scheduled-adjusted rankings.
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (ankle) returns to Football Team practice January 7th, 2021