Jared Goff (thumb) getting in limited practice for Rams
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff (thumb) is practicing on a limited basis.
The limited reps suggest that Goff will be able to return for Saturday's Wild Card game against the Seattle Seahawks. Even at less than 100 percent, Goff should be an upgrade for the Rams' pass-catchers. John Wolford completed 22-of-38 passes for 231 yards and an interception in his NFL debut last week. Goff didn't throw a touchdown in either game against the Seahawks during the regular season.
Goff averaged 10.6 FanDuel points in those two games versus Seattle. He has a salary of $7,000 for Saturday's slate and numberFire's models project him for 15.9 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021