Washington's Antonio Gibson (toe) limited on Wednesday
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson (toe) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Gibson's status against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is trending in a positive direction after Washington's rookie was upgraded from a non-participant to limited on Wednesday. In a tough matchup against numberFire's top ranked run defense, our models project Gibson to score 12.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,200.
Gibson's current projection includes 14.8 rushing attempts for 65.1 yards and 2.5 receptions for 17.1 yards.
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (ankle) returns to Football Team practice January 7th, 2021