Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) absent on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Willie Snead (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday.
Snead could miss his second straight game with an ankle injury if he is unable to practice on Thursday or Friday. Expect Marquise Brown to play a lead role against a Tennessee Titans' defense allowing 36.2 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this season.
Brown's current projection includes 5.0 receptions for 58.1 yards on 7.8 targets.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020