Rams' Jared Goff "preparing himself to play" in Saturday's Wild Card clash with Seahawks
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff (thumb) is reportedly "preparing himself to play" in Saturday's playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks.
According to Sean McVay, Goff has thrown passes in practice and the Rams quarterback situation for this weekend is still to be determined. If Goff remains out, John Wolford would face a difficult task against a Seahawks defense that has improved dramatically after a slow start to the season. If Goff is available, our models expect him to complete 23.2 of 34.4 attempts for 254.8 yards, 1.12 touchdowns, and 0.78 interceptions.
The Rams are 4.0-point underdogs against the Seahawks on Saturday. Their implied team total of 19.25 points is the second-lowest team total on Saturday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Colts continue Nyheim Hines hype May 26th, 2022
- Jameis Winston (knee) active at Saints OTAs May 26th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Lions trade up, draft Jameson Williams twelfth overall April 28th, 2022
- Lions exercise T.J. Hockenson 2023 option April 27th, 2022
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021