Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs was arrested early this morning on DUI charges.
Jacobs reportedly sustained minor injuries after crashing his car earlier this morning, and was arrested on DUI charges. We will learn more about the incident as more details emerge, but Jacobs could face some sort of discipline from the league during the 2021 season.
Jacobs finished the 2020 season with a bang, carrying the ball 15 times for 89 yards and 2 scores in the Raiders' victory over the Denver Broncos. Overall, the Radiers' lead back had a season of highs and lows, but still finished with an impressive 1,303 yards from scrimmage and 12 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020